Not available for sale in the U.S. May not be available in all geographies.
"I'm so happy I had the Perigee System placed. I have control of my body again."*
PerigeeTM Prolapse Repair System
PerigeeTM is an innovative treatment for bladder prolapse (cystocele) repair that is changing the way doctors perform surgery for this condition. Cystocele occurs when the wall between the bladder and the vagina weakens, causing the bladder to drop into the vagina.
Perigee is a less invasive surgical procedure that allows a surgeon to position a supportive mesh (a graft) that is designed to provide support where the bladder herniates into the vaginal wall.
The Perigee System offers many benefits:
- Minimally invasive surgical technique
- Designed to restore your normal vaginal anatomy
- Customizable system components allow the doctor to make choices about the mesh material that will work best for you
- Four-point mesh design is intended to provide strong support of the bladder
- Innovative surgical tools help ensure smooth passage of mesh material through tissue with minimal disruption
*These comments are based on the types of experiences relayed in monitored chat rooms where patients have shared their experiences. They are not reflective of individual patients, and may not be typical for all users.